MEDICAL MASSAGE THERAPIST LANSING MI
Christen Marek founded Integrative Massage, LLC. in 2007 – the same year she graduated from the Blue Heron Academy’s 1200 hour Medical Massage Therapy program. She has kept compliant with changing laws and obtained Michigan State Licensure when the state of Michigan changed state regulations for massage therapy in 2014.
As a Medical Massage Therapist, Christen offers comfort and healing to all ages. Her desire is to offer hope, healing and pain management through therapeutic massage. She uses a deep tissue folding technique coupled with specific anatomical positioning to bring her patients relief.
Medical Massage is a Therapeutic Service
- Addresses your specific injury or chronic pain area
- Helps you break the pain cycle
- Employs sophisticated and relaxing methods of treatment.
- Does not cause discomfort to the patient or exacerbate his or her condition.
- Speeds up the healing process from sports or accident related injuries
- Offers relief from chronic pain
- Soothes the muscles with a deep tissue folding technique
Now Accepting New Clients
Christen is by far my favorite massage therapist – When I hear of someone suffering from pain, I immediately give them her card and pray they will call her because I KNOW she can help them! She is intuitive and makes my comfort her priority. My sister needs a very light touch and I like a deeper pressure, and both of us love getting a therapeutic massage from Christen!
Very professional service. You can tell she cares about her clients well being.
Primary Communities Served