DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE THERAPY LANSING MI
10 Benefits of Clinical Massage Therapy
- Reduces tension in the muscles
- Enhances circulation
- Relieves stress
- Speeds healing of soft tissue injuries
- Improves mental alertness
- Boosts immune function
- Stimulates movement of lymphatic fluid
- Improves joint mobility
- Improves sleep quality
- Eases muscle pain
Massage Can Help You Feel Human Again
Our Therapeutic Medical Massage Offers Relief From:
- Sports Injury (upper & lower body)
- Shoulder problems
- Muscle stiffness, aches & tension (Upper & lower body)
- Lower Back Problems
- Hip, Pelvis & Leg Discomfort
- Headaches & Migraine
- Neck Ache, Whiplash
- Ligament & tendon Problems (Upper & Lower Body)
- Tennis Elbow
- RSI, Carpal Tunnel
The Purpose of Your Medical Massage: to alleviate pain and suffering with focus on your musculoskeletal pathology.
The Pain Cycle: Your massage therapist will work the muscles to break the pain cycle. This is achieved by placing the patient in specific anatomical positions and using a folding technique on the soft tissue.
Relaxation: When a patient is outside the pain cycle, your massage therapist will provide a more relaxing experience, but chances are she will find an area that needs extra attention due to inflammation or knotted tissue.
Treatment Schedules: When you come in for your first treatment, your therapist will note specific pain areas and then will work with you to come up with a treatment schedule based on your body’s needs.
Don’t Wait – Book Back to Back Appointments!
- Even 1/2 hour sessions can provide much relief when scheduled multiple times within a week or two.
- Don’t wait weeks or months in between sessions – we want to “reprogram” the muscles, ligaments, tendons, cartilage and bone to conform to the proper alignment.
- To achieve this realignment, your massage therapist must apply the manual techniques in a timely manner. Our prices reflect this theory.
Now Accepting New Clients
Very professional service. You can tell she cares about her clients well being.
Christen is by far my favorite massage therapist – When I hear of someone suffering from pain, I immediately give them her card and pray they will call her because I KNOW she can help them! She is intuitive and makes my comfort her priority. My sister needs a very light touch and I like a deeper pressure, and both of us love getting a therapeutic massage from Christen!
Primary Communities Served